Just an update on my New York City livin’! And if you don’t already–be sure to follow me on instagram @ittybittybomb for more!
1. The cool building I get to spend my summer. Seventeen’s on the 17th floor–duh.
2. Surrounded by drool worthy clothes and accessories in the fashion closet. Now, only if it was my own closet!
3. Went on a cute boat tour with the girls from the winners of the Pretty Amazing contest. Isn’t lady liberty amazing?
4. One of the editors gave me the opportunity to cover the launch of Under Armour’s new shoe, Spine where I got to see Tom Brady, Lindsey Vonn, and Kemba Walker. Talk about being star struck!
5. My awesome supervisors assigned me to assist on my first photo shoot, which I was super pumped about. I couldn’t even sleep the night before–luckily the shoot was very chill and gave me a chance to see the models/crew/artists/stylist behind the scenes.
6-7. Indulging when we can. Talk about food coma.
8. My amazing nails–masterpiece created by Miss Pop (she is incredibly awesome BTW). Aren’t they so cool?!
9. The Seventeen fashion interns dancing in our favorite dresses for the October issue.
10. There really is nothing like watching the sun set over the Hudson River.
p.s. I hope you all are having a great week and enjoy popping some fireworks!! Woo!