ittybittybomb | style inspired by everything

apple tea

Tank:  Forever 21 Skirt: vintage floral maxi skirt Ring: vintage Sandals: BC Footwear Swagger Ankle-Strap Sandal c/o Maude Boutique

First of all, I would just like to say how overwhelmed I was with all of your sweet support and thank you so much for your kind comments in my last post. You peeps sure know how to make a girl feel special!

I just moved to NYC on Friday and survived my second day of my internship at Seventeen! Everything has been such a whirlwind as of late, but it’s all so exciting. Anyways, these photos are from my trip to Turkey (the second photo I’m sipping on some awesome Turkish apple tea, I still can’t believe I was there a little over a week ago!  I’ve been obsessed with colorful and simple sandals and these leather green sandals from Maude Boutique have become my go-to sandals when I my feet need a little pick me up!

♥ Britt

like ittybittybomb on facebookfollow me on twitterfollow ittybittybomb on bloglovin'

6 Comments on apple tea

1. Amelia
    June 13, 2012 at 9:37 am (2591 days ago)

love this skirt! and what an awesome internship!

2. Alice
    June 13, 2012 at 9:58 am (2591 days ago)

These photos are lovely, this is such a beautiful outfit on you! So glad to hear you got through your first day, it must be so exciting xo

3. Tanja Aden
    June 13, 2012 at 10:57 am (2591 days ago)

I can’t express how much I love the hair. You look absolutely stunning. Audrey hepburnish. But ofcourse cuter. I love this outfit and that apple tea loooks so yummy. Wish you could have made it to Liverpool. I still can’t express the excitement I have for you and your new internship! You so deserve it girl.

4. Kathleen Rhea Galeos
    June 14, 2012 at 1:49 am (2590 days ago)

First, CONGRATS on your internship at Seventeen!! I’m sure you’ll be ah-maaazing! And second, this outfit is summer perfection :) easy and simple!

5. Keiti Dontcare
    June 14, 2012 at 7:04 am (2590 days ago)

Aww, super cute, and the ring and sandals are such a match!!! ^_^

6. Chelsea Elizabeth
    June 22, 2012 at 7:53 am (2582 days ago)

Yay Im so happy your enjoying your internship! Thats awesome! Love the mix of patterns here. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth