ittybittybomb | style inspired by everything

tribal

tribal print pants

Top: yellow silk blouse via grey dog, a vintage boutique Pants: Forever 21 tribal print pants {similar style} Ring: grey dog, a vintage boutique Bag: Target Shoes: Dolce Vita for Target {similar}

tribal accessories

tribal print pants
tribal print pants
tribal print pants

I don’t think I’ll ever get sick of funky patterns and bright colors, in fact I’m positive that I’ll be the old lady you see at the grocery store with an exotic tribal print jumpsuit, layers of excessive and quirky jewelry, giant glasses, and a colorful lip shade. I can only aspire to be anything like Iris Apfel, I mean she’s amazing.  And have you seen her MAC collection? I need to get my hands on these shades.

Anyways, it’s warmed up here so I didn’t hesitate to throw on my favorite silk blouse (a wardrobe essential) with these slouchy tribal print pants. Add in an assorted mix of wooden/beaded bangles and a fun statement ring and I was ready to go. I hope you’re having a great day!

♥ Britt

P.S. Happy Birthday to my little bro Bryce, who’s turning 13 today. Love ya dude!

like ittybittybomb on facebookfollow me on twitterfollow ittybittybomb on bloglovin'

18 Comments on tribal

1. Tanja Aden
    February 28, 2012 at 8:41 am (976 days ago)

i absolutely adore this outfit. i know I say this a lot but your just too adorable ;)

2. bf+v
    February 28, 2012 at 1:12 pm (976 days ago)

wouldn’t it be funny if you were still blogging your outfits at 80 years old? ha!

• ittybittybomb
      March 6, 2012 at 2:35 pm (968 days ago)

haha that would be hilarious :)

3. Judith Parra
    February 28, 2012 at 4:24 pm (975 days ago)

Sweet pants! I’ve been scouting a pair like this, I guess Forever21 is the place to go. & I’m super jealous you got these wedges. I remember going to Target too late and seeing every size but my own…haha. Maybe this year!

Judy
    SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

• ittybittybomb
      March 6, 2012 at 2:34 pm (968 days ago)

I hope they do another collaboration with Target!

4. marianne m
    February 28, 2012 at 7:58 pm (975 days ago)

Hey i discovered your blog a few days ago and since then i have been checking out your posts again and again, i really like your style, cause you always add a splash of color into each and everyone one of them, which makes it even more interesting for us readers.
    i am definetely a new follower of yours (i decided to follow you via bloglovin since you never know when they will decide to forever shut down GFC and i really don’t want to loose the updates of your newest posts)>
    I would really love it if you found some time to check out my blog, i am not trying to spam or anything, i am just trying to promote my work in a polite way, i leave a link you check it out and if you like it you follow. simple right?
    (oh by the way in case you follow (yahooooooooo!!!!) and decide to do it via GFC please push the Bloglovin button as well – i am telling this to everyone i know in order to not loose you one day).
    xx
    marianne
    http:// lureofthedarkside .blogspot. com/

• ittybittybomb
      March 6, 2012 at 2:31 pm (968 days ago)

Thanks Marianne! I really appreciate it!

5. Linda
    February 28, 2012 at 8:28 pm (975 days ago)

Oh wow, in love with those tribal pants! <3
    You rocked those. I'm so inspired to find some wild printed pants and try this out myself.

6. Nnenna
    February 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm (975 days ago)

I love the color of your silk blouse- perfectly springy! And I have those wedges too! Can’t wait until it’s warm enough to wear them here :)

7. Julia Topaz
    March 10, 2012 at 5:36 pm (964 days ago)

This whole look is wonderful.

8. lynnette
    March 10, 2012 at 11:31 pm (964 days ago)

Great outfit! :D i’d love to try something like that soon… I actually saw a similar looking pair of printed trousers at Urban Outfitters the other day and was just thinking about the ways to style it… didn’t get it though but now you’ve made me re-consider! :D Though I think a solid shirt like that one you have is a better investment.

So glad I stumbled upon your blog! :D (from Laura’s)

9. Etnix2012
    March 28, 2012 at 2:38 am (947 days ago)

Thanks for sharing this post with us.the tribal print fashions are always amazing.your black and yellow combination are looking so crazy.i always love to wear tribal print clothes. I’m glad to have visited your blog and good to know you!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on tribal